Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Bailer

 Bailer were a band who played that distinctly 2000s brand of shouty post-hardcore/emo that hearkens back to the Dischord days, a particular style in which Life at These Speeds were the apogee. Bailer are quite good, though. They released a lot of their material on Ash From Sweat, the same label as fellow emo throwbacks Humble Ary. This CD, however, was put out by Basement Assembly, and is missing a track from the vinyl LP, which I've included in the download.











Sing It Like A Victim

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this available. I have some old footage of them live and this along with the lyrics were super helpful in helping me identify the songs. I only had their EP and all the songs I had footage of were from this full length.

    Great blog btw, consider me a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help out. One of these days I'll get my hands on Humble Ary's vinyl and get that up here too.

      Delete